ARQ Fire Fighting Division provides Fire Suppression System:
Using patented industry leading technology, our total flooding fire suppression system is approved by FM Global can cover up to 80 cubic meters and has the potential to cover larger areas if required. Due to our technology we are safely flooding an area to cover all fire risks and minimising damage, our dry mist system utilises technology that uses from 3L/Min. compared with a sprinkler system that uses 40 – 100L/Min. Our technology applies a blanket of dry mist to the affected area, therefore direct application nozzles are not required.
Our total flooding fire system takes a detection signal from a fire alarm or any means of detection and has a combined manual release. We discharge under low pressure through a series of patented nozzles into a fine Dry Mist so pumps are not required. Our system provides a quick, safe and cost effective solution.
This system can be enlarged from 80 Cubic meters to any required size, to cover applications such as: Hotels & residential care homes, escape routes in commercial & public buildings.
Support Agents include:
Features of our system:
- Low pressure Dry Mist with 25 micron mist droplet size
- Minimal water required and thus minimal water damage
- Multiple risks covered by nozzles, no need direct nozzles
- Turns to steam and evaporates becoming dry in the event of a fire
- Dry Mist means almost no collateral damage (Jewel = 3L/Min vs. Industry = 40L/Min or Gas)
- Clean up takes minutes not hours
- No thermal shock to electrical equipment
- Able to cover all risks with one product
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Totally safe for persons if discharged in a confined space, unlike gas systems