Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression
Using patented industry leading technology, we provide a world class solution for kitchen fires. We offer our kitchen fire system with a similar design & installation concept to current market leaders, using a fusable link detection system with manual pull & gas shut off, to allow easy integration. However, due to our unique application, agent & method our system is unparalleled to anything currently on the market.
Patented technology allows us to use our fire suppression system using water without chemicals for all kitchen fires including fat fires. We do offer a chemical alternative solution to rival the current market technology however our Dry Mist System is far superior to anything on the market as we use a refillable slave cylinder to drive multi cylinder reservoirs saving a considerable amount of kitchen space and cost.
Our Dry Mist System takes minutes not hours or days to clean after a discharge, minimalising collateral damage and down time, in the cases of false alarms and real fires occurring.
We create a simple solution due to the application of a blanket of dry mist to the affected area, meaning a simple, minimal range of nozzles are required. Recharging and commissioning is cost effective, quick & clean.
Features of our system:
- Accidental discharge / false alarms no longer an issue as system uses water only
- Multi Risk (any fire class including fat fires)
- Low pressure dry mist with 25 micron droplet size
- Mist has excellent penetration & cooling ability inside ducting & extraction units
- Turns to steam and evaporates becoming dry in the event of a fire
- Dry mist means almost no collateral damage
- Clean up takes minutes not hours (no chemicals used)
- 100% environmentally friendly
- No mains water, power or pump required
- Smaller space requirement due to small reservoirs & discharge propellant used from 3Ltr /Min