ARQ Fire Fighting Division provides Rapid Response Vehicles:
Using patented industry leading technology, we provide a flexible solution to produce small, fast & lightweight first response vehicles.
Our fire suppression system is perfect for first response, as its multi risk, multi purpose, quick, safe and easy to maintain with a long fire fighting time. It’s ideal for places where its essential that the fire is suppressed rapidly or where delayed response is expected from fire brigade or access is not possible.
Our technology allows us to use a small tank of water and no fire pump. The load weight is minimal and therefore we can build our system onto small vehicles such as golf buggies, quad bikes, 4 x 4 vehicles or skid mounted for your own assembly.
Due to our droplet size and pressure we require very little water to provide a safe and effective solution.
Features of our system:
- Multi purpose
- Low pressure dry mist with 25 micron mist
- Turns to steam and evaporates becoming dry in the event of a fire
- Dry mist means almost no collateral damage
- Clean up takes minutes not hours
- No thermal shock to electrical equipment
- Able to cover all risks with one product
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Totally safe for persons even if discharged at a person or in a confined space
- Mist forms a safety barrier between fire fighter and the fire
- No mains water, power or pump required
- From 3L/min water usage allows minimum 20 minutes fire fighting time